Online Enrolment System
– Kindergartens – Day Care Centres
TRY Children Services are a social enterprise running over 40 child care centers and kindergartens across Victoria. The Children Services website is just one in a series of web and smartphone applications that iNNsite developed for the TRY Australia Group.
For this project, the Children Services team at TRY required a robust system to manage the enrolment process across their 40 child care centres and kindergartens. iNNsite spent time understanding the teams business processes and requirements and then delivered a completely custom built web application to serve as both a child care enrolment system and a CRM.
High-Level System Features
The System enables the following:
- online student enrolment via online form
- enrolment of student via physical enrolment form
- online payment of enrolment fees via credit card
- payment confirmation with payment receipts
- upload of supporting documentation to google drive
- notifications to parents via Email and SMS
- staff to manage enrolments via admin overview
- staff to update the status of enrolments
- staff to leave comments visible to other staff
- staff to download/uploaded files
- automated email required details embedded within print enabled PDF file
- export of enrolments to import into other systems
- management to view real time statistics
- management to receive automated weekly reports via email
- A CRM within enrolment system to manage: parent information, parent communication, enroled student information, company staff, child care centers and kindergartens, enrolment forms, job vacancies
This system also serves as the backed for the TRY Children Services App built by us.